Epoxy Resin, Hard, Crystal Clear, 400 grams/set (710-108)Best Seller
Due to the carrier rules and regulations, we CANNOT ship this product outside Malaysia. Kindly do not place order if the delivery address is outside Malaysia, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Color once dry: crystal clear
Now you can buy a fantastic High quality NON-TOXIC Epoxy Doming Resin at an affordable price! Low odor, minimum air bubbles and produces absolutely beautiful results. Use to coat objects or to fill bezel cup settings. If you are looking to make fabulous Scrabble Tile pendants, or other coated jewelry and wish to have a more durable finish than water based glazes (like Diamond Glaze or 3D Crystal Lacquer), this is the product for you. Waterproof your images with this jewelry grade 2 part mix epoxy resin. Cures without extra equipment.
You will receive:
1) 1 unit 300 grams Bottle of Resins (Part A)
2) 1 unit 100 grams Bottle of Hardener (Part B)
Other supplies are sold separately as you may or may not use them.
Preparing to use Epoxy Doming Resin
- Make sure to clean your work area and any surfaces to be domed. Remove any wax, oil, dirt or other foreign particles to prevent contamination of the product.
Method 1: Mixing Epoxy Doming Resin (A : B in Weight Ratio 3 : 1) - RECOMMENDED Method
- Epoxy requires a minimum mass of material for the chemical reaction to occur, ensuring that the material cures properly. We suggest to mix minimum 9 grams of resins (Part A) with 3 grams of hardener (Part B).
- Pour 9 grams of Resins (Part A) to 3 grams of Hardener (Part B) into an empty plastic cup (with total reading of 12 grams).
- Make sure to mix the 2 part epoxy according to the weight ratio 3 : 1 (Part A : B)
- Stir the mixture slowly in clockwise direction using stick or mini spoon. This will minimize the possibility of air bubbles forming in the mixture.
- Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes to allow any air bubbles to rise to the surface.
Method 2: Mixing Epoxy Doming Resin (A : B in Volumetric Ratio 2.5 : 1)
example: 25ml A mix with 10ml B
Note: To use this volumetric measurement method, we suggest to add extra 5% hardener to compensate for reading error.
Using Epoxy Resin
- Using mini spoon or stick, slowly drip the mixture onto the surface to be domed. Allow the mixture to spread towards the surface's outside edges on its own. Continue to fill the area with the resin until it rises up on the sides, creating a domed appearance.
- Remove any air bubbles which may have formed during the application. Simply place the toothpick or needle on the bubble and draw it towards the surface.
- Once applied, please allow minimum 16 hours for the mixture to be cured at room temperature (25-30 Degree Celsius).
- As the product is curing, be sure to check on it periodically to make sure no air bubbles have formed in your design. Remove them in the same manner as mentioned above.
- Pearl Pigment Liquid, Metallic Effect, Pigment ...
- Digital Weight Scale, Pocket Scale (752-001P)
- Pigment Dye Colorant for Resin (710-354P)
- [Disabled] Tape, No Residue (Refrigerator Tape)...
- Open Back Bezel, Star Moon Key Magic Stick, Cop...
- [Disabled] Open Back Bezel, Cat, 42x36mm, 10 pc...
- 12 Colors Set Iridescent Sparkle Confetti (710-...
- Mixed Natural Dried Flowers, with 12 Compartmen...
- Pendant Silicone Mold (710-151P)
- Bangle Bracelet Silicone Mold (710-126P)
Frequently Bought Together:
No reviews have been written for this product.
Shipping & Delivery:
Buy More Save More:
Why Buy From Us?
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1: Do you have a Retail Shop (physical store) so that I could come and buy directly?
A1: Sorry no we don't. We're a 100% Online Store, warehouse in Seremban is NOT open for walk-in purchase.
Q2: Alright in that case can I drop by to do self collect after placing order online?
A2: Sorry all orders must be posted out using courier service. We don't allow to do self collect.
Q3: How fast can you post out my orders and when is the estimated delivery?
A3: 95% of paid orders received before 1pm will be posted out on same working day (Mon - Fri only). Depending on your location & courier service schedule, delivery is estimated within 1 to 5 days after posting. You may refer to the Shipping & Delivery info table above.
Q4: How do I check my order details and tracking number?
A4: You can check your order details (and tracking number) in My Orders inside My Account (login first).
Q5: Will I get notified after you have posted out my order?
A5: Sorry we DON'T notify customer after order completion (no email, sms or any other form of notification). You can always login your account to check order status after 7pm during working day.